Jeep Wiper Blades in Signal Hill
Wiper blades are often the most neglected part of your vehicle-yet, the majority of driving decisions are based on visibility! Quite obviously, visibility is essential when behind the wheel. Warm climates, like ours, tend to be home to dust and dirt that often ends up on the windshields of our vehicles.
If you’ve noticed that your vehicle’s wiper blades are chattering, streaking, or otherwise failing to wipe the windshield clean, our Signal Hill Jeep service department suggests that it’s time for new blades. If you’re unsure of what kind of blades you should purchase for your Jeep, the service technicians at our service & parts center can help! We’re conveniently located near Los Angeles, Huntington Beach, and Long Beach.
The Importance of Wiper Fluid
In addition to the wiper blades themselves, wiper fluid is essential for visibility-helping to keep your windshield clear of the dust and dirt that often plagues warm climates. If you’ve pressed the button for the wiper fluid and nothing has come out, it’s time to get under the hood and top off the reservoir.
Before your start, you’ll need good-quality windshield washer fluid and a funnel.
- Before you begin, make sure your vehicle is turned off
- Locate the hood release level and pull it
- Under the center part of the hood, discharge the latch and lift up the hood
- Open the wiper fluid and set it on the ground along with the funnel
- Locate the fluid reservoir cap and open it
- Locate the fill line just below the top edge of the reservoir opening, place the funnel in the opening, and pour the fluid into the reservoir until it reaches the fill line
- Replace the reservoir’s cap and close the vehicle’s hood-securing it back into place
- Place the top back on the bottle of fluid and rinse the funnel with water
Of course, the highly trained technicians at our Jeep service center can always help with any wiper blade maintenance your car may need-even if it’s just a matter of topping off the wiper fluid reservoir! Or, if you’d like to do it yourself, replacement wiper blades and windshield washer fluid are both available in our parts department.
For more information about the wiper blades on your vehicle, visit our Jeep service department serving Los Angeles, Long Beach, and Huntington Beach.
“As outstanding as my purchase experiences have been, the best part of my experience with this dealership has been with the service department. The mechanics are outstanding and the only service you get is the service you actually need. I currently have over 135K miles on the last truck I purchased from them and it runs like a top.” – LBMusicMan, DealerRater.com user
“When it was time to pick up the car, the process was very quick, paperwork was all completed for me. Excellent dealership, would definitely do business with them again.” – niffy44, DealerRater.com user