Jeep Brake Service in Signal Hill
Don’t ever underestimate the importance of a healthy brake system. It requires regular maintenance to keep the system working properly and that’s where our Jeep service department in Signal Hill comes in. Our convenient hours and close proximity to Huntington Beach, Long Beach, and Los Angeles allow you to come in when its best for you, and you can be sure we’ll get you back on the road with minimal disruption to your day.
Time For New Brakes:
Your brake system’s job is to bring your vehicle safely to a stop. Yet many drivers often put off brake inspection and service for longer than they should considering the constant use and wear that this system endures. Local Jeep drivers should look out for these warning signs:
- A grinding sound coming from the brakes is a telltale sign that your brake pads are worn out. This greatly reduces the stopping power and effectiveness of your brakes in critical situations.
- If you notice your brake pedal responding differently, that is a sure sign something is wrong. It may feel soft or spongy when you apply the brakes or it could be difficult to push down. Either of these situations may also include your vehicle pulling to one side when you brake because the calipers have worn down unevenly.
- Vibrations through the pedal or steering wheel are signs that your brakes have heated up too much and are indicative of serious rotor problems.
- A bad odor when you apply your brakes means something isn’t working properly or is about to fail. Overheated brake pads lead to unreliable braking patterns.
- Warning light. There’s a reason these things come on, and if they do then don’t ignore them.
The team at Glenn E. Thomas Dodge Chrysler Jeep has been providing timely and dependable service to Jeep drivers from Signal Hill, Huntington Beach, Long Beach, and Los Angeles, for years. Our factory trained service technicians have the training and tools to provide quality Jeep service, whether you need an oil change, tire rotation, or brake maintenance.
Contact our Jeep service department for a brake service today!
“As outstanding as my purchase experiences have been, the best part of my experience with this dealership has been with the service department. The mechanics are outstanding and the only service you get is the service you actually need. I currently have over 135K miles on the last truck I purchased from them and it runs like a top.” – LBMusicMan, DealerRater.com user
“Great dealership no pressure and my requests were taken care of to the best of their ability. Sterling and the team made the car buying process as simple and to the point. Will definitely return in the future.” – mightymanny, DealerRater.com user